|Exposure Compensation||-3 to +3 EV (1/3, 1/2 EV Steps)|
|Exposure Control||Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority|
|White Balance||Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Custom, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent (White), Shade, Tungsten|
|Megapixel & Sensor||32.5MP APS-C CMOS Sensor|
|LCD Screen||3" 180° Tilting Touchscreen LCD 1,040,000 Dot|
|Flash||Built-in. Modes: Auto, Red-Eye Reduction Compensation: -2 to +2 EV (1/3 EV Steps) Flash System: eTTL|
|External Flash||Hot Shoe|
|Focus||Auto and Manual Focus Mode: Continuous-Servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-Servo AF (S)|
|ISO||Auto, 100 to 25600 (Extended: 100 to 51200)|
|Continuous Shooting||Up to 14 fps at 32.5 MP for up to 23 Exposures (Raw) Up to 14 fps at 32.5 MP for up to 54 Exposures (JPEG) Up to 30 fps at 18 MP|
|Shutter Speed||Mechanical Shutter 1/4000 to 30 Second Bulb Mode Electronic Shutter 1/16000 to 30 Second|
|Filter Size||49 mm (Front)|
|Focal Length||15 to 45mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 24 to 72mm)|
|Focus||Min distance 9.84" / 25 cm, Autofocus|
|Aperture||Maximum f/3.5 to 6.3|
|Angle of View||84° 30' to 33° 40'|
|Dimension (diameter x length)||2.4 x 1.75" / 60.9 x 44.5 mm|
|Dimension||4.71 x 2.76 x 1.94" / 119.6 x 70 x 49.2 mm|
|Card Slot||Single Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-II)|
|Warranty||1 Year Canon Philippines + 2 Years via Canon Red App registration|
|Power/Battery||1 x LP-E17 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 7.2 VDC, 1040 mAh (Approx. 305 Shots)|
32.5MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
Featuring an impressively high-resolution 32.5MP APS-C CMOS sensor, the EOS M6 Mark II is capable of producing imagery with notable clarity and dynamic range, as well as a broad sensitivity range of ISO 100-25600 and low noise to support working in difficult lighting situations. The sensor and image processor also realize fast performance throughout the camera system, including the ability to shoot continuously at up to 14 fps with AF/AE tracking, record UHD 4K30p video, or record high-speed Full HD 1080p video at 120 fps.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF Systems
The Dual Pixel CMOS AF system features 5481 selectable autofocus points for refined accuracy across nearly the entire image plane and also supports Eye AF Servo for exacting focus accuracy on portrait subjects. This focusing system offers smooth and fast focusing performance in a similar manner to how a camcorder acquires focus. Dual Pixel CMOS AF integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a broad and dense network of phase-detection gathering elements across a majority of the image sensor to reduce focus hunting for faster, more direct control of focus placement. When working with still imagery, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideally suited to shooting and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is attained with each shot. When shooting video, a Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth and natural focusing when changing from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and Face Tracking priority. Benefited by the Touch AF system, rack focus is possible simply by touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen in order to change focus in an intuitive manner. Subject tracking in movies is also heightened due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system's ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working within changing or cluttered scenery.
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- Large 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD provides an intuitive method for controlling focusing points, navigating menus, and reviewing imagery. This screen also features a tilting design (180° upward, 45° downward) to better enable working from high and low angles.
- Compatible with optional shoe-mounted EVF-DC2 auxiliary electronic viewfinder for clear, high-resolution eye-level viewing.
- LP-E17 battery provides approximately 305 shots per charge or up to approximately 410 shots per charge when working in Eco mode.
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows for easy wireless sharing of both photos and movies to a linked mobile device and Bluetooth connectivity permits linking a smartphone or tablet for quick image sharing between devices as well as remote control capabilities when using the Canon Camera Connect app. This app also enables a mobile raw editing workflow for greater post-production freedom.
Other Camera Features
- Raw Burst Mode offers a quick 30-fps shooting rate with pre-shooting to ensure capturing even the fastest moments.
- Touch & Drag AF is supported when working with the EVF-DC2 for intuitive adjustment over the focus point when looking through the EVF.
- Electronic shutter function permits working with shutter speeds up to 1/16000 of a second.