Canon EOS R6 Body
Out Of Stock
- 0% 3mos BDO, HSBC, BPI ₱50,906.05/mo.
- 20MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC X Image Processor
- 4K60p and FHD 120p 10-Bit Internal Video
- Sensor-Shift 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- 12 fps Mech. Shutter, 20 fps E. Shutter
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II with 1053 Points
- 0.5" 3.69m-Dot OLED EVF
- 3" 1.62m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- Subject Tracking with Deep Learning
- Dual SD UHS-II Memory Card Slots
|Connectors||USB Type-C (USB 3.1), HDMI D (Micro), 3.5mm Headphone, 3.5mm Microphone|
|Exposure Compensation||-3 to +3 EV (1/3, 1/2 EV Steps)|
|Exposure Control||Aperture Priority, Auto, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority|
|Resolutions & Frame Rates||Max Resolution 5472 x 3648|
|Megapixel & Sensor||20MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor|
|Flash||Compensation: -3 to +3 EV (1/3, 1/2 EV Steps)|
|Focus||Type: Auto and Manual Focus Mode: Continuous-Servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-Servo AF (S)|
|ISO||Auto, 100 to 102400 (Extended: 100 to 204800)|
|Continuous Shooting||Mechanical Shutter Up to 12 fps at 20 MP for up to 1000 Frames (JPEG) / 240 Frames (Raw) Electronic Shutter Up to 20 fps at 20 MP for up to 1000 Frames (JPEG) / 240 Frames (Raw)|
|Shutter Speed||Mechanical Shutter 1/8000 to 30 Seconds Electronic Front Curtain Shutter 1/8000 to 30 Seconds Electronic Shutter 1/8000 to 0.5 Seconds|
|Viewfinder||0.5" 3.69m-Dot OLED EVF|
|Dimension||5.43 x 3.84 x 3.48" / 138 x 97.5 x 88.4 mm|
|Screen||3" 1.62m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD|
|Card Slot||Dual Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-II)|
|Warranty||1 Year Canon PH Warranty + 2 Years via Canon Red App registration|
|Power/Battery||1 x LP-E6NH Rechargeable Lithium-Ion|
Built around a revised 20MP full-frame CMOS sensor, the EOS R6 offers modest resolution to complement a more manageable workflow, especially for those working with the web and small print forms as their final output. This sensor is paired with a fine-tuned DIGIC X image processor, which enables impressive stills and video capabilities, along with sensitivity from ISO 100-102400, which can be expanded to ISO 204800, along with quick continuous shooting up to 12 fps with a mechanical shutter, or silent 20 fps with an electronic shutter, is ideal for working with moving subjects. 4K60 and Full HD 120 Video Recording
Beyond stills, the 20MP sensor also affords UHD 4K video recording at up to 60 fps, along with Full HD at 120 fps for slow-motion playback. Both formats can be recorded internally at 4:2:2 10-bit and both Canon Log and HDR-PQ are supported for greater control over color rendering, and to suit high dynamic range output. Additionally, Dual Pixel CMOS AF is supported for all recording settings and external recording, via the HDMI port, enables clean 4K output to an optional external recorded. Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
An updated Dual Pixel CMOS AF II features 1053 selectable focusing points, which cover approximately 100% of the image frame for wide and even coverage. This focusing system offers smooth and fast focusing performance in a similar manner to how a camcorder acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a broad and dense network of phase-detection gathering elements across a majority of the image sensor to reduce focus hunting for faster, more direct control of focus placement. When working with still imagery, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideally suited to shooting and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is attained with each shot. When shooting video, a Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth and natural focusing when changing from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and Face Tracking priority. Benefited by the Touch AF system, rack focus is possible simply by touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen in order to change focus in an intuitive manner. Subject tracking in movies is also heightened due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system's ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working within changing or cluttered scenery. Subject tracking has also been benefitted through the use of Deep Learning technology, which helps to gradually refine the focusing system's ability to quickly and accurately recognize both people and animal subjects. This technology also supports the more refined eye, face, and head detection functions, for both people and animals, that are well-suited for portraiture applications. Sensor-Shift Image Stabilizer
A first for EOS cameras, the R6 incorporates five-axis sensor-shift image stabilization that compensates for up to an impressive eight stops of camera shake for truly effective compensation of camera shake to suit handheld shooting with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system also works in concert with lens-based optical image stabilization for both native RF lenses and adapted EF lenses. Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- High-resolution 3.69m-dot 0.5" electronic viewfinder provides a bright and detailed means for eye-level viewing and the quick 120 fps refresh rate offers natural motion rendering for a more realistic viewfinder experience.
- Rear 3.0" 1.62m-dot LCD touchscreen features a vari-angle design that benefits front-facing recording, such as for vlogging needs, as well as working from high and low shooting angles.
- Dual SD UHS-II memory card slots are featured for flexible storage needs.
- Both a 3.5mm headphone and a 3.5mm external microphone port are featured for improved audio monitoring and recording capabilities.
- Refined body design incorporates four distinct control dials across the body for intuitive tactile control and a joystick controller is used on the back of the camera for fast and intuitive focus point selection and menu navigation.
- Durable, weather-sealed body design is built to handle tough working conditions and inclement weather.
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi is available for fast file transferring to a mobile device and Bluetooth is present to provide constant device connection via the Canon Camera Connect app.