CANON INSPIC PHOTO PRINTER (SLATE GREY)
- Print photos instantly
- Smudge-proof and tear resistant prints
- No ink required with ZINK™ technology
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Compatible OS: iOS 9.0 or later / Android 4.4 or later
- Mobile App: Canon Mini Print app
ONLINE PRICEAvailable BDO, HSBC, BPI 0% installment: 3 x ₱2,500.00 PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
|Connectors||Connectivity Bluetooth 4.0 Printer Connection Bluetooth – using the Canon Mini Print app|
|Operating Temp||5 - 40°C|
|Film Size||2x3" (50 x 76mm)|
|Printing Resolution||314 x 400dpi|
|Printing Time||Approx. 50sec|
|Battery Life||Approx. 20 sheets per charge|
|Dimension||Approx. 118.31 x 82.36 x 18.7mm|
|Warranty||1 Year Canon PH Warranty|
|Battery||Built-in (Rechargeable lithium polymer - 2 cell, 7.4V, 500mAh)|
Be it a night in or a night out, you can print photos of your most treasured experiences in seconds direct from your smartphone or tablet to the Mini Photo Printer via Bluetooth connectivity.
No ink, only ZINK
• With the Mini Photo Printer, no ink is required to print your favourite photos. The portable printer utilises 2x3” ZINK paper which is infused with colour crystals that melt and print brilliant, bright colours when heated by the printer.
Just peel and stick
• The ZINK photo paper is smudge-free and water-resistant while also featuring a peel and stick back so you can create stickers from your images.
It literally takes seconds
• Connect the Mini Photo Printer to your smartphone or tablet in a matter of seconds via Bluetooth. You could be printing your favourite photos in the time it took to perfect that insta worthy shot.
Frame it. Filter it. Sticker it.
• The pocket sized printer works with Canon’s Mini Printer app. It offers a full creative suite of frames, emojis, filters, text and stickers to jazz up your images before printing them.
Enlarge it. Tile it.
• Use the tile print modes to split your photo into tiles of four or nine, allowing your photos to come to life in a larger size once pieced back together after printing.
Bring your socials to life
• Take pictures within the app, pull pictures from your devices’ gallery or grab them from your social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, Google Drive and Dropbox.