Canon EF 50mm F1.4 USM Lens
- F Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/1.4-22
- Two High Refraction Lens Elements
- Gaussian Optics Eliminate Astigmatism
- Ultrasonic Autofocus Motor
- Manual Focus Override
- Infrared Index
- Minimum Focus Distance: 17.8"
- Filter Thread Diameter: 58mm
|Filter Size||Front:58 mm|
|Focus||Min: 1.5' (45 cm)|
|Aperture||Maximum: f/1.4; Minimum: f/22|
|Angle of View||46°|
|Dimension (diameter x length)||Approx. 2.9 x 2.0" (7.37 x 5.08 cm)|
|Warranty||1 Year Canon PH Warranty|
This EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Lens from Canon is a standard length lens featuring superb quality and portability. Its f/1.4 maximum aperture makes it very effective in low light situations and able to provide shallow depth of field focus. Two high-refraction lens elements and new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference. Its ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) enables fast, smooth and silent autofocus action and full-time manual focus override allows for the precision of manual focus even in One Shot AF mode.
- Standard focal length 50mm lens is effective in a multitude of shooting situations and ideal for day-to-day shooting.
- An f/1.4 maximum aperture provides clear imaging in low light situations and shallow depth of field.
- Ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) operation is fast, smooth and virtually silent.