Rode NTG-5 Location Recording Kit
- 0% 3mos BDO, BPI, CITI, HSBC ₱9,436.67/mo.
IN THE BOX:
1 x NTG5
1 x WS10
1 x ZP1
1 x PG2R
1 x PG2-R Pro Cable
- Revolutionary acoustic design with unmatched acoustic transparency and a natural, uncoloured sound
- Extremely lightweight (just 76g) and short in length (just 203mm)
- Tightly controlled frequency response and very low self-noise
- Highly directional supercardioid polar pattern
- RF-bias technology and conformal coating ensure superior performance in adverse conditions
- Comes in a complete location recording kit with WS10 windshield, PG2-R pistol grip and accessories
|Equivalent Noise Level||10 dB SPL (A-weighted, as per IEC651)|
|Polar Pattern||Supercardioid shotgun|
|Frequency Response||80 Hz - 20 kHz ±3 dB|
|In The Box||1 x NTG5; 1 x WS10; 1 x ZP1; 1 x PG2R; 1 x PG2-R Pro Cable|
The NTG5 is an ultra-lightweight professional shotgun microphone that is ideal for use in the most demanding recording applications. Featuring a revolutionary acoustic design, tightly controlled frequency response, smooth off-axis response, and very low self-noise (just 10dBA), the NTG5 sounds spectacular in a wide variety of applications, particularly location recording and filmmaking scenarios where superlative audio is imperative.
Revolutionary Acoustic Design
The NTG5 features a revolutionary acoustic design unlike any other shotgun microphone. Circular acoustic perforations are utilised in place of linear slots, delivering greater acoustic transparency and a natural, uncoloured sound for superb performance in a wide variety of recording applications.
A Boom Operator’s Dream
The NTG5 features a short, super-lightweight aluminium body (just 76g!), making it one of the most compact professional shotgun mics available – a dream for boom operators who find themselves on long shoots, or filmmakers and sound recordists looking for a more portable and lightweight rig that delivers spectacular, broadcast-grade audio.
The Perfect Location Recording Mic