SONY ALPHA a6100 WITH 16-50MM KIT SILVER
In the Box
- 24.2MP APS-C Exmor CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor
- UHD 4K30p and Full HD 120p Video
- SVGA Tru-Finder 1.44m-Dot OLED EVF
Sony Alpha a6100 Mirrorless Digital Camera
Sony E PZ 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Lens
Sony NP-FW50 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery (1020mAh)
Sony AC Adapter
Available BDO or HSBC 0% installment: 3 x ₱12,666.33 PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
|Exposure Compensation||-5 to +5 EV (1/3, 1/2 EV Steps)|
|White Balance||Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Custom, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent (Cool White), Fluorescent (Day White), Fluorescent (Daylight), Fluorescent (Warm White), Incandescent, Shade, Underwater|
|Megapixel & Sensor||24.2MP APS-C Exmor CMOS Sensor|
|Mount||Sony E Lens|
|LCD Screen||3" 921,600 Dot 180° Tilting Touchscreen LCD|
|Flash||Built-In: Yes Compensation: -3 to +3 EV (1/3, 1/2 EV Steps) Modes: Auto, Fill Flash, Hi-Speed Sync, Off, Rear Sync, Red-Eye Reduction, Slow Sync, Wireless|
|External Flash||Hot Shoe, Wireless|
|Focus||Auto and Manual Focus Mode: Automatic (A), Continuous-Servo AF (C), Direct Manual Focus (DMF), Manual Focus (M), Single-Servo AF (S)|
|ISO||Auto, 100 to 32000 (Extended: 100 to 51200)|
|Continuous Shooting||Up to 11 fps at 24.2 MP for up to 33 Exposures (Raw) Up to 11 fps at 24.2 MP for up to 77 Exposures (JPEG) Up to 8 fps at 24.2 MP Up to 6 fps at 24.2 MP Up to 3 fps at 24.2 MP|
|Shutter Speed||Mechanical Shutter 1/4000 to 30 Second Bulb Mode 1/4000 to 1/4 Second in Movie Mode|
|Wireless Functions||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth|
|Viewfinder||Electronic (OLED) 0.39" 1,440,000 Dot 23mm Eye Point|
|Filter Size||40.5 mm (Front)|
|Focal Length||16 to 50mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 24 to 75mm)|
|Focus||Minimum: 9.84" / 25 cm|
|Aperture||Max: f/3.5 to 5.6 Min: f/22 to 36|
|Angle of View||83° to 32°|
|Dimension (diameter x length)||2.55 x 1.18" / 64.7 x 29.9 mm|
|Dimension||4.72 x 2.63 x 2.34" / 120 x 66.9 x 59.4 mm|
|Card Slot||Single Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC/Memory Stick Duo Hybrid (UHS-I)|
|Warranty||3 Years Sony Philippines Warranty|
|Power/Battery||1 x NP-FW50 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 7.2 VDC, 1080 mAh (Approx. 420 Shots)|
24.2MP Exmor CMOS Sensor
A revised APS-C-format 24.2MP Exmor CMOS sensor realizes smooth, nuanced image quality with minimal noise and high sensitivity from ISO 100-32000, which can further be expanded to ISO 51200 for working in low-light conditions. The sensor features a unique design that utilizes thin copper wiring, enhanced circuit processing, and an enhanced front-end LSI to boost light-gathering abilities, reduce noise, and increase readout speeds to benefit video recording. The sensor and BIONZ X processor combination also avails a top continuous-shooting rate of 11 fps with AF and AE and permits 14-bit raw file output for a wide tonal and color scale.
UHD 4K Video Recording in XAVC S Format
Internal recording of UHD 4K movies is possible in multiple frame rates up to 30 fps and, based on the Super35mm recording area and effective 6K resolution, oversampling renders greater detail and full pixel readout is possible, that is void of pixel binning, for higher quality imagery with reduced moiré and aliasing. Full HD 1080p recording is also supported in frame rates up to 120 fps, and both resolutions utilize the 100 Mbps XAVC S format contained within an MP4 wrapper with 4:2:0 sampling. The high-speed, 120 fps recording also enables 4x and 5x slow-motion movie recording with the frame rate set to either 30p or 24p. In addition to high-resolution internal recording, uncompressed HDMI output also enables the use of an optional external recorder for clean 4K recording with 4:2:2 sampling.
4K video recording also avails the ability to produce 8MP stills during playback by taking a frame grab from a movie and storing it as a separate file.
Covering nearly the entire sensor area, a powerful 4D FOCUS system incorporates 425 on-chip phase-detection points along with 425 contrast-detection areas for precise focusing in as little as 0.02 seconds. The density of focusing points from this hybrid AF system also enables High-density Tracking AF Technology, which is adept at tracking moving subjects in a variety of lighting conditions. Real-time Eye AF can be used to base focus on recognized subjects' eyes for portraits (either humans or animals) and is available for both AF-S and AF-C modes. The use of phase-detection points also enables the use of A-mount lenses via the optional LA-EA3 or LA-EA1 lens mount adapters with full AF compatibility.
The apt 4D FOCUS system also lends itself to a variety of focusing functions for refined accuracy, including Lock-on AF, which maintains focus on moving subjects throughout the use of a configurable frame that is set over the desired moving subject, and Expand Flexible Spot, which employs neighboring focus points to retain focus on moving subjects even if the originally selected point loses focus. Autofocus can also be used in conjunction with the Focus Magnifier function for critical focus when homing in on minute subject details.
In addition to autofocus, the a6100 also features a Peaking MF function to benefit manual focus control by highlighted sharp edges of contrast for a more objective means of acquiring sharp focus.
Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi
- The SVGA Tru-Finder 1.44m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder offers a bright, high-resolution means for eye-level monitoring.
- A 3.0" 921.6k-dot LCD touchscreen can be tilted 180° upward or 74° downward to suit working from high and low angles. The screen also incorporates White Magic technology with an RGBW pixel structure for increased brightness to support use in daylight conditions.
- The touchscreen design avails access to Touch Focus control, for immediate focus point selection, as well as a Touchpad function which lets you smoothly and intuitively select a focus point on the screen while you're looking into the viewfinder.
- Integrated 3.5mm microphone ports afford greater control over audio during video recording. The included NP-FW50 rechargeable lithium-ion is rated for approximately 420 shots per charge when working with the LCD screen.
- In addition to the battery, the a6100 can also be powered via a USB connection to a computer or mobile battery. This connection can also be used to charge the battery.
- Built-in Wi-Fi enables the a6100 to instantly share imagery to mobile devices for direct sharing online to social networking, via email, and to cloud storage sites. NFC (Near Field Communication) is also supported, which allows for one-touch connection between the camera and compatible mobile devices; no complex set-up is required. Once connected, the linked mobile device can also display a live view image on its screen and remotely control the camera's shutter.
- Bluetooth connectivity allows for location data acquisition.