PEAK DESIGN LEASH - ASH
- Allows for Quick Separation from Camera
- Use as Neck, Shoulder, Cross-Body Strap
- 32.6 to 57.1" Adjustable Length
- Comfortable, Nylon, Leather Webbing
- Durable, Versatile Camera Connectors
- Low-Profile Anchor Mount
- Twist Resistant, Soft Pouch
** Camera is not included, for visual purposes only **Out Of Stock
|Dimension||Adjustable Length: 32.6 to 57.1" (82.8 to 145 cm) Width: 0.8" (1.9 cm)|
|Material||Nylon, leather, synthetic rubber, aluminum alloy|
|Warranty||REGULAR/NON-SALE ITEM: 6 Months Manufacturer|
This ash-colored Leash from Peak Design is a camera strap designed to provide photographers with the ability to quickly and easily detach a connected camera from it for such purposes as moving only the camera to a tripod, or connecting another camera to the strap. This is made possible due to the included Peak Design Anchor Links. Each Anchor Link creates a durable, snap-in or snap-out connection point to a strap eyelet on a wide variety of cameras.
Constructed for comfort and usable as neck or shoulder strap, the Leash features twist-resistant nylon and leather webbing. Additionally, it can be worn as a cross-body strap across a right or left-handed user's body, draped from one shoulder to the opposing hip. When used along with an Anchor Link, the included Peak Design Anchor Mount can create a connection point using a camera's 1/4"-20 bottom accessory thread. By attaching the Leash along a bottom accessory thread and one strap eyelet instead of two, a camera can be made to consistently face forward while against the hip, reducing the time needed by the user to raise it to their eye and capture an image.
The length of this strap ranges from 32.6 to 57.1" and is 0.8" wide. Integrated, adjustment loops allow the length of the Leash to be quickly changed while in use.
- Usable as neck, shoulder, or cross-body strap worn across a right or left-handed user's body
- Constructed from twist-resistant, nylon and leather webbing
- Provides the ability to quickly and easily detach a connected camera for such purposes as moving only the camera to a tripod, or connecting another camera to the strap
- Included Anchor Links create a durable, snap-in or snap-out connection point to a strap eyelet on a wide variety of cameras
- When used as a cross-body strap, camera can be made to consistently face forward while against the hip while using the included Anchor Mount; reducing the time needed by the user to raise it to their eye and capture an image
- Integrated adjustment loops allow length to be quickly changed while in use
- Hex key to attach or detach Anchor Mount
- Microfiber pouch for storage and transport