SAMYANG 12MM F2.0 FOR CANON EOS-M
- Canon EF-M Mount/APS-C Format
- 19.2mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.0 to f/22
- Three ED and Two Aspherical Elements
- Nano Coating System
ONLINE PRICEPRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
|Filter Size||67 mm|
|Focal Length||12mm Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 19.2 mm|
|Focus||min 7.87" (20 cm)|
|Aperture||Maximum: f/2 ; Minimum: f/22|
|Angle of View||98.9°|
|Dimension (diameter x length)||Approx. 2.85 x 2.32" (72.5 x 59 mm)|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer|
The black, Canon EF-M mount Samyang lens is a prime wide-angle lens designed specifically for use with APS-C sized image sensors. Providing a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 19.2mm and a broad 98.9° angle of view, this lens is well-suited for architectural, interior, and landscape images. Its fast f/2.0 maximum aperture is further beneficial to working in low-light conditions.
Three extra-low dispersion elements and two aspherical elements have been incorporated into the optical design to minimize chromatic aberrations and distortion in order to produce sharper images. Additionally, a Nano Coating System (NCS) has been applied to the lens elements in order to reduce surface reflections and prevent lens flare and ghosting for improved light transmission and more contrast-rich imagery.
- Prime wide-angle lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 19.2mm, making it ideally suited for architectural and landscape subjects.
- Fast f/2.0 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements and two aspherical elements reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions in order to produce sharper images.
- Nano Coating System improves light transmission and suppresses lens flare and ghosting for more contrast-rich, color-neutral images.