SARAMONIC UNIVERSAL AUDIO ADAPTER W 3.5MM INPUTS
- Combine Two Mics to One Stereo Output
- Sum a Stereo Input to a Mono Output
- 3.5mm (1/8") Mono and Stereo Inputs
- 3.5mm (1/8") Stereo Output
- Left and Right Trim Controls
- Mono/Stereo Output Mode Switch
- Passive Design Requires No Power Source
|Frequency Range||10 Hz to 100 kHz (±1.5 dB)|
|Input Connectors||1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini-jack input 2 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) mono mini-jack inputs|
|Output Connectors||1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini-jack output|
|Dimension||3.0 x 2.3 x 2.2" / 76 x 59 x 55 mm Weight: 5.4 oz / 153.1 g|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer|
The SR-AX100 from Saramonic is a passive 2-channel audio adapter designed to provide a compact solution for recording two signals to any DSLR or camcorder that has a standard mounting shoe and a built-in audio jack. It features left and right trim controls, and requires no power source.
It has three integrated mounting shoes for attaching mics or wireless receivers. Connect inputs via two mono 3.5mm (1/8") jacks or the single stereo 3.5mm (1/8") jack. Route the stereo 3.5mm (1/8") output to your DSLR or camcorder. The output can be set to mono or stereo via the M/S switch.