|Filter Size||67 mm (Front)|
|Focus||Min Distance 9.84" / 25 cm|
|Aperture||Max f/1.8 Min f/16|
|Angle of View||75°|
|Dimension (diameter x length)||2.87 x 3.17" / 73 x 80.5 mm|
|Warranty||No warranty. Not covered by service warranty, no 7 days replacement warranty. Return not applicable. Photo and video of actual item will be sent to you for confirmation and your approval before shipment. You may request a refund if you don't like the actual unit. No refund or return will be accommodate once item has been shipped.|
- Wide-angle 28mm lens is designed for FX-format F-mount cameras, however can also be used with DX models where it provides a 42mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques.
- Two aspherical elements are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize sharp imagery with accurate rendering.
- Both a Nano Crystal Coat and a Super Integrated Coating have been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. A Rear Focusing System is also used, where only the rear lens group is moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.