Insta360 GPS Preview Remote for Ace and Ace Pro Cameras
- 0% 3mos BDO, BPI, CITI, HSBC ₱3,230.00/mo.
- Remotely adjust the shooting settings with the new touchscreen and preview your shot with real-time image transfer.
- Compatible with Ace and Ace Pro.
- Utilizes different GNSS systems for improved data quality and accuracy (GPS, BeiDou, Galileo and GLONASS).
- Add accurate dashboard data to your videos in the Insta360 app or Studio.
- Remote control up to 65.6ft (20m) away. Preview up to 26.2ft (8m) away.
- Two adjustable straps for complete flexibility.
- For the best experience, keep up to date with the latest official firmware.
|Insta360 Ace and Ace Pro Cameras
|Wrist Strap Diameter: 5.5in–8.3in (14cm–21cm); Universal Strap Diameter: 0.8in–1.4in (2cm–3.5cm)
|IP68 (up to 4.9ft/1.5m for 30 minutes)
|In The Box
|1× GPS Preview Remote; 1× Wrist Strap; 1× Universal Strap; 1× Charge Cable; 4× Disposable Double-Sided Stickers
GPS Preview Remote
Remote control and preview at your fingertips.
INPUT ACCURATE DATA.
Collect real-time data such as speed, route and location. Add it to your videos in the Insta360 app or Studio.
SEE YOUR SHOTS AND FRAME THEM PERFECTLY.
Frame your shot exactly how you want every time with real-time image preview.
Live preview up to 26.2ft (8m)
Remote control up to 65.6ft (20m)
CLEAR LCD TOUCHSCREEN.
Control your camera settings and even wake up your camera to start shooting when it's off.
REAL-TIME GPS DATA.
Built-in GPS, BeiDou, Galileo and GLONASS systems work together to record location, route and speed accurately.
Enhanced battery life to keep up with the action.
6 hours of battery life for image preview.
60 hours of battery life on standby.
Note: The battery life is up to 6 hours for image preview with the screen on, and the function 'Raise your wrist to turn on the screen' turned off. The battery is up to 60 hours when the screen is off and in standby mode.
To keep the camera and remote compatible, update both to the latest official firmware version. Connect the remote to the Insta360 app to check for new firmware updates.
1. This product contains magnets. Please keep it away from pacemakers and other devices to avoid interference.
2. The product should only be used in temperatures from -4°F to 104°F (-20°C to 40°C).
3. The battery may be depleted if the product is not used for a long time (e.g., two months or longer). If this happens, please charge the product fully, then turn it on.
4. Do not drop, disassemble, crush, insert foreign objects or place heavy objects onto the remote, as this will cause damage.
5. Do not leave the product near heat sources such as a furnace, heater, inside a car or in direct sunlight.
6. Wipe the product dry as soon as possible after contact with water. Do not wear it when swimming or diving.
7. Do not use any liquid cleansers on the product. Do not wipe the charging points on the remote with liquid detergent, as these may corrode and rust, affecting the remote. Clear the product with a soft, dry cloth.
8. Before using this product for surface water sports, apply a dry Disposable Double-Sided Sticker on the back of the remote and attach it to the strap for extra security.