SEVEN (7) DAYS REPLACEMENT WARRANTY
Defective item is legible for replacement only when ALL the following conditions are met:
• Unit has manufacturer's defects (e.g. Dead pixel, Hot pixel, No power)
• Unit must be returned within seven (7) days from the date purchased. Defective item endorsed after seven (7) days from the date of purchase is no longer eligible for replacement.
• Unit is returned in sealable condition.
• Unit is returned with its respective warranty card and proof of purchases. Failure to present both warranty card and proof of purchase will render said warranty null and void .
• Defect is subject to scrutiny, discretion and further judgement on the part of the seller.
• For cameras, must not have more than 100 shutter count.
PRODUCT SERVICE WARRANTY
• Product/Service warranty, whenever stated, covers the cost of repair – check-up and labor service only. The warranty coverage is from date of purchase to end of allotted warranty period. (For example: 1 year warranty for a camera bought on March 3, 2017 is covered from March 3, 2017 until March 2, 2018).
• The cost that will be incurred in replacing part/s is not covered by this warranty. If and when defective item requires replacement of part/s, the cost shall be shouldered by the client.
• This warranty applies only to items having manufacturer's defect. Nature of defect is solely the discretion and verdict of the company's technical department and affiliated authorized service centers.
• However, manufacturer's defects such as but not limited to the following: Dead pixel, hot pixel, No flash and Pop-up flash are NOT COVERED by this SERVICE WARRANTY.
• Defects arising from the CUSTOMER MISUSE automatically revoke the service warranty. All costs concerning repair of the defective item SHALL BE AT THE EXPENSE of the CLIENT.
• No power due to corrosion (water, rust, dust, moisture, mud and chemical reactive spillage); LCD Defect due to cracked LCD or corroded LCD Flex; Stuck-Up Lens (due to Lens Barrel stuck at an odd angle); No Flash due to corrosion (corroded flash unit, flash board, power board); Camera Malfunction due to unit being accidentally dropped, bumped, or any other situation where which there is any hazardous condition involved; Forced Pop-Out flash which cause flash malfunction; Overcharging which results to battery leakage or overheating.
• Cleaning is not part of WARRANTY because it is not considered as a factory defect.• Defective accessories with SERVICE WARRANTY is subject to the scrutiny, discretion and further judgement on the part of seller when a replacement is requested.
NO WARRANTY FOR THE FOLLOWING
We do not provide replacement warranty and service warranty for accessories included in the box such as but not limited to the following:
• Video head
• drum unit
• head lamp
• laser unit
• battery pack
• power adapter
• AV cable
• USB cord
• memory card
• LCD protective screen and or plastic covering used with the product
No warranty for selected underwater cameras.
• The WARRANTY becomes void or null if the serial no./model no. of product has been tempered with or removed.
• Product was serviced/returned beyond the given warranty period: 7 days for replacement. Varying for service, please check product description.
If and when, replacement part/s are needed to complete a repair; client expressively agrees to wait until said needed parts have been delivered and repair is completed.
Warranty terms and condition are subject to change from time to time without prior notice.