TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to the henryscameraphoto.com website (the "Site"). These terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") apply to the Site and all of its divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliate operated Internet sites which reference these Terms and Conditions. You confirm your understanding of the Terms and Conditions by accessing this Site. You shall not use this website if you disagree with the Terms and Conditions of use. The Site reserves the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions of use at any time. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site with no other notice provided. Please check these Terms and Conditions of use regularly for updates. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions of use constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
USE OF THIS SITE
You must be at least 18 years of age or access the Site under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
We grant you a non-transferable and revocable license to use the Site, under the Terms and Conditions described, for the purpose of procuring personal items sold on the Site. Commercial use or use on behalf of any third party is forbidden, except as explicitly permitted by us in advance. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you.
Content provided on this site is solely for informational purposes. Product representations expressed on this Site are those of the vendor and are not made by us. Submissions or opinions expressed on this Site are those of the individual posting such content and may not reflect our opinions.
Certain services and related features that may be made available on the Site may require registration or subscription. Should you choose to register or subscribe for any such services or related features, you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself, and to promptly update such information if there are any changes. Every user of the Site is solely responsible for keeping passwords and other account identifiers safe and secure. The account owner is entirely responsible for all activities that occur under such password or account. Furthermore, you must notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
During the registration process you agree to receive promotional emails from the Site. You can subsequently opt out of receiving such promotional e-mails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
Anything that you submit to the Site and/or provide to us, including but not limited to, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, "Submissions") will become our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you. In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews to the Site, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions.
ORDER ACCEPTANCE AND PRICING
Please note that there are cases when an order cannot be processed for various reasons. The Site reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at any given time. You may be asked to provide additional verifications or information, including but not limited to phone number and address, before we accept the order.
We are determined to provide the most accurate pricing information on the Site to our users; however, errors may still occur, such as cases when the price of an item is not displayed correctly on the website. As such, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order. In the event that an item is wrongly priced, we may, at our own discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
Pricing posted online may vary from Henry's Cameras store prices. In no way are posted online price a reference for store prices in Henry's Cameras branches.
Kindly settle payments as reflected in the order invoice amount. We will not process orders with short payment. Please pay exact amount.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
We reserve the right to cancel any order which did not meet the payment and address requirements.
- Proof of payment for bank transfer should be sent to us via within 2 banking days to avoid order cancellation. Order will be automatically cancelled if no proof of payment has been received within 2 banking days from order date.
- From time to time, we will verify your card payments with your card issuing bank which may take 3-5 banking days.
- Delivery address should be clear and must be a residence or office location. We will automatically cancel orders with vague shipping address like "baskteball court", "beside a sari sari store", jumbled letters, incomplete address, etc.
- Once order has been completed and status has been updated to completed, you have 24 hours to dispute if you did not receive the item or the order will be considered completed and we will not be liable for any missing order.
- Change of delivery address and mobile number must be coordinated properly through email by replying to the order invoice received in your registered email and is for approval/consideration. No changes will be entertained once order has been shipped out. If returned due to wrong shipping details or unresponsive to courier call or text during delivery thus resulting to failed delivery, order will be returned to us and we will charge for a redelivery fee equivalent to the actual cost of return fee + flat rate shipping fee to your location.
- MM Same Day Delivery Program, when activated: order must be placed and payment confirmed before 2P.M. for us to deliver on the same day. This is only available Monday to Friday and applicable only to items with [Same Day Delivery] description. Not applicable if ordered together with items not part of the same-day delivery program.
- No changes can be accommodated once order has been delivered.
- Change MOP process: cancel order and make new order. We do not have means of changing your payment especially those paid through credit card and e-wallet. We can only cancel and refund the payment (15-30 banking days for refund).
PRE-ORDER ITEMS AND PAYMENTS
Due to the nature of pre-order, meaning you intended to purchase and asked our company to order a particular item with the manufacturer/supplier specifically for you, WE DO NOT ALLOW CANCELLATION of pre-order downpayment/full payment. Once the item is served by the supplier, we can no longer return it to the supplier. In some cases that supplier encounters delay in the delivery of the item due to unforeseen events, we will coordinate with you and advise the ETA. Kindly ensure that you have all the details you need about your pre-order item before placing and paying for the order.
RETURN and REPLACEMENT
Returns for replacement are accepted when all following conditions are met
- The item/s received is covered by warranty (replacement and/or manufacturer). Always double check product description before purchase. The WARRANTY becomes void or null if the serial no./model no. of product has been tempered with or removed thus return or replacement will not be honored.
- The item/s is found to be defective upon receipt and defect/damage is due to manufacturer’s defects
- Item/s must be returned with the warranty card and proof of purchase and will go through a thorough scrutiny and investigation before any replacement can be provided.
- Camera item/s must not have more than 100 shutter count.
Process an RMA – Return Merchandise Application within 7 days from receipt of item by following these steps:
- Email email@example.com for replacement request within 7 days upon receipt of item.
- Kindly indicate in the subject field “RMA (with your ORDER #)” Include your name, contact #, item description and serial #, date received, sales invoice #, incident report, photos of item.
- Wait for our support personnel to get back to you for the procedure.
Only return an item once you have emailed an RMA and have received a response and instruction from our technical team. Once item is returned due to defect and is covered by warranty, an initial diagnosis will be done by our support/tech team before any replacement will be provided.
Replacement of item is processed by first sending the defective item via LBC to our online hub (address will be provided by our tech team in the email support).
Shipping cost for return of defective and sending of replacement are shouldered by the client unless otherwise agreed upon. Shipping cost for return-replace which are approved and are reported within the 7 days warranty will be shouldered by Henry's Camera.
*For some areas, we have our partner courier to pick up the item for replacement.
Item should be returned within 7 days upon approval by our tech support/sales team. Failure to do so will forfeit the approved replacement/return.
Clearance sale items are automatically excluded for any return/replacement and service warranty.
REFUND and CANCELLATION
We do not allow refund and cancellation of orders unless due to the following instances:
- The ordered item is no longer available or on-hand.
- Pricing and system error.
- The item received is covered by warranty and eligible for return but due to item availability, no replacement can be provided.
The following reason is not accepted for refund and cancellation:
- Change of mind.
- Wrong check-out (color, size, model)
Please double-check your order before checking out.
Refunds are processed accordingly:
- if paid via Pesopay, refund through Pesopay which would take 7-10 banking days. Kindly settle the amount if no refund is reflected on your statement to avoid any interest charges as it will be reversed on your following billing cycle. Do notify your bank that you have filed the transaction for refund and follow their advice. We will not be liable for any interest charged incurred since we do not have control of your card's cut off/billing cycle.- if paid via Dragonpay, refund through Dragonpay which would take 14 banking days.
TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
All intellectual property rights, whether registered or unregistered, in the Site, information content on the Site and all the website design, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, software, photos, video, music, sound, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software shall remain our property. The entire contents of the Site also are protected by copyright as a collective work under Philippine copyright laws and international conventions. All rights are reserved.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and governed by the laws in force in Manila, Philippines. Subject to the Arbitration section below, each party hereby agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Philippines and to waive any objections based upon venue.
Any controversy, claim or dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions will be referred to and finally settled by private and confidential binding arbitration before a single arbitrator held in Manila, Philippines. The arbitrator shall be a person who is legally trained and who has experience in the information technology field in the Philippines and is independent of either party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Site reserves the right to pursue the protection of intellectual property rights and confidential information through injunctive or other equitable relief through the courts.
In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, we may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate the Terms and Conditions or revoke any or all of your rights granted under the Terms and Conditions. Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the Site and we shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of this Site in whole or in part. Any termination of this agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination. You furthermore agree that the Site shall not be liable to you or to any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination. If you are dissatisfied with the Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines in operating the Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.