SONY FE 50MM F/1.8
- Compact, lightweight, easy to carry
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- One Aspherical Element
- Double-Gauss Optical Design
- DC Autofocus Motor
- Seven-Blade Circular Diaphragm
ONLINE PRICEAvailable BDO, HSBC, BPI 0% installment: 3 x ₱5,483.33 PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
|Filter Size||Front: 49 mm|
|Focal Length||f=50mm (75mm)|
|Focus||1.48' / 45 cm|
|Aperture||Maximum: f/1.8 Minimum: f/22|
|Aperture Control||Aperture Blades 7, Circular Aperture|
|Angle of View||47°|
|Dimension (diameter x length)||2.70 x 2.34" / 68.6 x 59.5 mm|
|Lens||E Mount Lens|
|Mount||Sony E Mount|
|Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor|
|Warranty||1 Year Sony Philippines Warranty|
|In The Box||Hood (ALC-SH146), Lens front cap (ALC-F49S), Lens rear cap (ALC-R1EM)|
A simple, bright, and lightweight normal prime, the FE 50mm f/1.8 from Sony is a versatile normal-length prime lens designed for full-frame E-mount mirrorless cameras. Its sleek design makes it well-suited for everyday shooting, while the fast f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions as well as offers increased control over depth of field for selective focus imagery. The optical design incorporates one aspherical element to control spherical aberrations, an employs a double-gauss configuration in order to realize sharper, clearer image quality throughout the aperture range with reduced field curvature. A DC actuator is also employed to provide quick and precise autofocus performance that is also quiet to suit video recording applications. Additionally, a rounded seven-blade diaphragm is featured to render out-of-focus highlights with a smooth, circular appearance. Characterized by its straight-forward design, this go-to lens balances both ease of handling along with enhanced image quality.
- Normal-length 50mm prime lens is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however, can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 75mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also avails greater control over focus placement for working with shallow depth of field techniques.
- One aspherical element is incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- Double-gauss optical configuration helps to reduce field curvature and distortions for more consistent image quality from edge-to-edge.
- DC actuator motor offers quick, quiet, and accurate autofocus performance to suit both stills and video applications.
- Metal bayonet offers increased durability and a solid feel when mounting the lens.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.