SmallRig Cage with Grip for Sony ZV-E10 3538B
Sample use of the Smallrig with Sony ZV-E10 and other accessories, for visual purposes only.
- Dedicated full cage for Sony ZV-E10, providing accessory solutions and protection.
- Ergonomically designed built-in handle for enhanced grip experience.
- Comes with detachable anti-twist lock for stability.
- Built-in Arca-type quick release plate on the bottom allows quick scene switching.
- Multiple accessory mounting points, including 1/4"-20 holes, ARRI 3/8" -16 locating holes, and cold shoe mounts.
|Sony ZV-E10 Camera
|In The Box
|1 x Cage, 1 x Side Lock, 1 x M2.5 Screw, 2 x Allen Wrench
The Smallrig 3538B for Sony ZV-E10 offers multiply mounts to attach accessories to your ZV-E10 camera. At the same time, it give you full access to battery door, allows you to flip your screen even with the rig on and access to all buttons of your camera. There are no obstructions in replacing your battery or memory card.
This form-fitting cage is made of aircraft-grade aluminum alloy making it solid and sturdy. At the same time, built-in rubber pads offer all-round protection. The double-locking feature of the rig secures the camera firmly.